There are five calculators in the toolbox to help you choose the right vehicle, fuel and tyre for your particular needs:
- Fuel Comparison Calculator : Compare your vehicles fuel costs and emissions with other fuels.
- Tyre Comparison Calculator : Identify fuel savings associated with tyres of different rolling resistance ratings.
- Vehicle Comparison Calculator : Compare the operating cost and emissions of vehicles with different fuel economies and fuel types.
- Vehicle Specification Calculator : Identify the most appropriate vehicle size and class for your needs.
- LPG Conversion Calculator : Estimate whether you will achieve fuel and emissions savings by making your vehicle LPG 'dual fuel'.
When you use the calculators:
- Enter fuel cost as cents (ie $1.40 = 140 cents)
- Enter number of kilometres without the comma separator (i.e. 15000 km)
- The output information appearing at the bottom of the calculator screen in green , is the most cost effective and/or lowest emissions option
- The output information that appears at the bottom of the calculator in red , is the least cost effective and/or highest emissions option.